Friday, May 3, 2013

What the "Hair" am I to do?

During this last week, I got to make a visit to a fabulous wig shop.... because I will lose my hair.  My sweet step mom, Barbara invited me to go and I thought it appropriate.  It was really strange at first sight and smell.  Even though I am a stylist, and work with human hair extensions it is quite different to have and feel a full wig.  Not just for Halloween or dress up, but for real.... They had all shapes and colors and sizes and it was comical to me a bit.  And if you know me.... comedy helps me deal and I guess that is why Im so darn funny, as Ive been through a lot in my short 31 years ;)


Then it became real when I sat at a vanity and the lady helping us got a nude nylon from a box.  My first thought was, "We aren't at Payless Shoes, silly girl", (flashbacks from childhood)  and she slicked my hair back, as if I were bald.  My second thought was, "Lets go rob a bank, because these wigs were pricey!!!!" While I told her I am of course a blonde bombshell (as she could see) she she went to find a few wigs.  I was excited to find a nice one, but more excited to find a not so good one and take a pic and tease people.


The resemblance in uncanny.... I was always told I was the mailman's because Im olive colored and have light hair (unlike my sisters) It was all finally adding up....


but seriously, I got this in blonde and I really hope It has the "Beth Chapman" look as we are both chubby and blonde and sexy!!! ;)  and we have sexy husbands.....
I also got a hat wig that resembles a jock strap on top.  Actually, I am really excited to get them in a few days because I hear hair loss can start sooner than later! 
XO
 photo Angie-Post-Footer-04_zpsf692e787.png

No comments: