Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Today, I am so grateful for my little Taylor Sue.  This little girl is an angel straight from Heaven.  She is mellow and calm like her daddy.  She is constantly smiling and bright eyed.  She has brought our family so much happiness.  As many of you know January of 2012 my two older girls father, Ryan passed away.  Jake and I were in the process of trying to get pregnant.  A month after his passing, we learned that we were expecting.  Of course my hormones on top of all the other emotions I was going through were out of control.  Jake and I and the girls were so excited and we knew this was a gift from Heaven.  Not only to bring our little family closer, but to help lighten the sadness and bring perspective to this life.  Allie and Lexi were so excited and were anxiously awaiting.  Pregnancy was rough, and I went into labor at 18 weeks.  Contractions every few minutes and bed rest.  Not fun!!  Not to mention all the drugs they give you to help stop labor make you feel crazy.  And I am already partially crazy... on top of the circumstances....and the meds, I was a full blown crazy!  ;)

When the time finally came after all of that, induction of labor was needed.  IRONIC!  She was perfect in every way and had tons of black thick hair!  Jake was amazed at what had just taken place.  I was once again in awe of this tiny miracle that I was entrusted with.  Nothing compares!  She has helped each member of our family in amazing ways.  With everything going on the last few months, she is an angel.  She takes a three or four hour nap with mommy when I need it.  She does not cry!!!!! Unless she is hungry. She smiles at me every time I talk to her.  When I cry, she looks into my eyes and she knows what I am sad about.  She gives me hope.  She eats when she is supposed to.  She loves to bath.  She loves her sisters so much.  And she is a spitting image of her daddy!! (My favorite thing)
She is even completely losing her hair as we speak...( I call it sympathy chemo)  She knows me so well and what I need.  I love her and I am over the moon ! XO

   photo Angie-Post-Footer-04_zpsf692e787.png

No comments: