Friday, May 3, 2013

So far, So So GOOD....

We are here and like I predicted, have met some really neat people already.  My RN, Allen is great and super informative about each drug that is given.  Accessing the port was pailful but I hear it gets better.  As of now, I am getting the third of four chemo drugs.  Feeling quite normal...which isn't normal, because Im far from normal! HA My Jakey is wonderful and so supportive and asks all the questions Im thinking of asking. Positive people and smiles everywhere... nothing like what I had feared.  Plus there is a snack bar and as you all know... I love snacks!! :) Thank you all for the love and support! And I wore my ruby slippers for good luck! I did not plan to have green and white stripey socks like the wicked witch...SO funny! They are so soft and my friend, Misit sherwood, (a cancer survivor) brought them to me! Love them and her.... And I am listening to Bon Iver for those that care.  Good stuff. XO
 How did I not realize this?!?! 
 The "RED DEVIL" toxic stuff
Cancer looks good on me :)
 photo Angie-Post-Footer-04_zpsf692e787.png

No comments: