Friday, July 26, 2013

The final countdown.....We have one more treatment after today!!! :) Still have my hair, although it is thin.  Feeling pretty good.  The last few weeks has been a little harder.  More fatigue, blurred vision, numb hands and worst of all the bone pains.  So strange to think this poison is in my body just DOIN WORK!!!  I am so thankful that I am responding well to meds and that this chemo part is almost over.
It hasn't been fun in any way but it has changed my life and made me thankful for my health.  Radiation will start and be four weeks, possibly six, every day M-F.

The cutest, sweetest couple were here doing henna tattoos for people.  They are really cool and of course I had them ink me.  I got a cancer ribbon on my foot.  It is pretty cool and it makes me smile! :)

Jake is here with me and is the sweetest most supportive husband.  He has been so amazing through all of this and we are so so ecstatic this part is almost finished.  He is currently talking in an accent to try to make me laugh.  Not sure if its British or Irish?!  Anyways, he always makes me laugh. Love it!

We are going to go on a killer vacation after all of this to celebrate.  I want to take the kids to a beach and relax and just enjoy some time as a family.  This summer has been rough as the sun really knocks me out.  We haven't gone swimming, camping, boating or anything.... I told the girls we would make it up to them. :)

I appreciate all of you and love each one of you for your care and concern for our family.  We are so blessed to be in the neighborhood we are in and to have the family and friends we do.  Love you all! XO

 photo Angie-Post-Footer-04_zpsf692e787.png

No comments: